The Perfect Serve
A refreshing summer mojito bursting with sweet blackberries and fresh lime juice! We like to think they'd enjoy this one on a warm Northumbrian night on the wall!
- 50ml Hadrian's Wall Gin (or more to taste)
- ¼ cup fresh blackberries
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons granulated sugar (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 Fever-Tree Soda Water
- Using a wooden spoon, gently muddle the blackberries, mint, sugar and lime juice in serving glasses.
- Do not crush berries completely, you want to just break down until the flavors are released.
- Add gin and ice cubes.
-Top with soda water.
-Stir and serve immediately.