Apple & Cinnamon Cooler
This is our take on the classic London bar cocktail and, of course, it’s better. This is a great cocktail recipe to learn and master - only a few ingredients and rather easy on the eye! If you enjoy hosting cocktail parties, this is undoubtedly one to have in your repertoire.
- 50ml Hadrian's Wall Gin
- 125ml Fever-Tree Smoky Ginger Ale
- 1 Lemon
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Fresh apple
- Add ice to the Boston shaker.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and fresh apple.
- Add simple syrup & pour in 50ml of Gin.
- Seal the Boston shaker and shake.
- Double strain the cocktail base.
- Top with Ginger Ale.
- Dip your glass in cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy!