This is our take on the Rosie Collins; the cool younger sister of the legendary Tom Collins. We’ve mixed it up a little bit though and added, what we think, is a far better combination of ingredients. It works both ways though, so enjoy mixed with lemon, soda water and fresh rosemary if you’re that way inclined!
- 50ml Hadrian's Wall Gin
- 125ml Fever-Tree Lemon Tonic Water
- Fresh lemon
- 25ml House of Braughton Simple Syrup
- Fresh Raspberries.
- Pour 50ml Gin into your Boston shaker.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the Boston shaker. More if you prefer a bit more bite.
- Add two scoops of ice.
- Add the simple syrup.
- Seal the Boston shaker and mix.
- Add ice to your glass and double strain the cocktail mix.
- Top off with Fever-Tree Lemon Tonic Water.
- Garnish with Fresh Raspberries.
- Serve and enjoy!